arizona robbins in every episode
↳ 5x17: I Will Follow You Into the Dark
I am an unconventional beauty. I grew up in a high school where if you didn’t have a nose job and money and if you weren’t thin, you weren’t cool, popular, beautiful. I was always told that I wasn’t pretty enough to be on television.
make me choose: anonymous asked: Lee Pace or Lea Michele?
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)
Another way to present the 9 types of intelligence as exemplified by my How Do We Measure Intelligence post.
The basic idea is that different people are good at different things. These 9 probably don’t cover the wide range of smarts we all possess, but it’s a start.
As Albert Einstein said, ”Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
infatuate | [v. in-fach-oo-eyt; adj., n. in-fach-oo-it, -eyt] | to inspire or possess with a foolish or unreasoning passion, as of love.